Manufactured and Marina Communities Resource Center
The Manufactured and Marina Communities Resource Center (MMCRC) is an Oregon state office under the purview of the Oregon Housing and Community Services (OHCS) and was created to help park tenants improve housing stability. In 2019, with the passing of SB586, the MMCRC opened its doors to include marinas in their programs.
The MMCRC provides services and information to residents and landlords of parks and marinas to promote cooperative community relationships and positive alternatives to the court system.
MMCRC landlord and tenant services:
- Offer confidential, neutral, and voluntary services to both landlords and tenants
- Provide assistance in resolving disputes by promoting open communication and a positive environment.
- Track park and marina dispute resolutions, mandatory mediations, and the use of legal services for low-icome park and marina tenants.
- They maintain a park and marina registry.*
- They can help tenants find out who owns their park or marina if the manager will not provide it.*
- They handle park and marina landlord education training required by law and can verify if a park or marina landlord is current on this legal requirement.*
*Thesee programs for marinas will not be up and fully functional until January 1, 2022